- Medical services
- Notification / billing
- Emergency numbers
- Permanence 21
- When should I visit Permanence 21?
- Can I submit the Permanence 21 bill to my health insurer?
- How do I pay for treatment if I'm a Swiss resident?
- How do I pay for treatment if I'm not a Swiss resident?
- Is treatment here more expensive than in other practices or in hospital?
- I require further treatment after my medical emergency treatment. Can I change to my own family doctor?
- What patients does Permanence 21 treat?
- What cases does Permanence 21 treat?
- Whom can I contact out of hours?
Notfall- und Hausarztpraxis
Monday to Thursday
8am to 5pm
and by personal arrangement
10am to 2pm
Friday and Sunday
Reserved parking spaces for patients are available behind the building.